This is the back of james’ head. He hasn’t washed or brushed his hair in months, and all of it was pretty much dreaded. We just picked all of it our except this big one underneath that was too far gone! White peoples’ hair does dread naturally my friends :)
how many times do we have to say this… LOC’D BLACK PEOPLE WASH AND TEND TO THEIR HAIR REGULARLY. THERE IS NOTHING “NATURAL” ABOUT WHAT YOU’RE DOING. IT IS GROSS. IT IS UNKEMPT. IT IS EVERYTHING BLACKS WITH NATURAL HAIR ARE ACCUSED OF BEING WHEN WE ACTUALLY ARE NOT THAT. HOW DO YOU NOT GET THAT ACCUSING US OF BEING DIRTY, BY ASSERTING THIS IS THE SAME THING AS BLACKS WITH LOC’D HAIR, IS SOME WHITE SUPREMACIST FUCKSHIT?
it literally looks like the back of his head is taking a shit
I’m so glad this infographic exists.
I am so going to get flamed for this one …
SEVENS IN HARRY POTTER. SEVEN BOOKS IN THE SERIES. SEVEN HORCRUXES. SEVENS ON HIS FOREHEAD
Other sevens in Harry Potter:
- 7 years at Hogwarts
- 7 floors of Hogwarts
- 7 galleons for a wand
- 7 positions in quidditch
- 7 tasks in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 potions in task 6
- 7 Weasley children
- Ginny is the 1st Weasley girl in 7 generations.
- Gryffindor beats Slytherin for the house cup for the first time in 7 years in the Sorceror’s Stone
- 7 books Gilderoy Lockhart requires for DADA (CoS)
- 7 muggles see Harry and Ron fly the car (CoS)
- 7 days of Aunt Marge (PoA)
- Arthur Weasley wins 700 galleons (PoA).
- 7 tear drops on Hagrid’s letter to Hermione (PoA).
- 7 people in the Shrieking Shack (PoA): Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Pettigrew.
- Voldemort killed Frank Bryce who was 77 to make the 7th horcrux.
- 7 locks on Moody’s trunk (GoF)
- Dobby has 7 socks (GoF)
- Unicorns don’t turn pure white until they’re 7 years old. (GoF)
- Harry was “born as the 7th month dies…” (OotP)
- 7 memories of Tom Riddle (HBP)
- Harry and Ron get 7 O.W.L.s each (HBP)
- 7DADA teachers
- 7 questions Bellatrix asks Severus in Spinner’s End
- 7 Harry Potters with 7 Order members
- 7 races in the wizarding world: Human, Giant, Goblin, Centaur, Elf, Werewolf, Veela
- There are 142 stairs at Hogwarts which adds to 7 (1+4+2=7)
- Cleansweep 7
- Gryffindor Tower is located on the 7th floor
- Nicholas Flamel and his wife have 7 years age difference
- 7 hidden passageways out of Hogwarts on the Marauders’ Map
- Flitwick’s office (where Sirius is locked in PoA) is on the 7th floor
- 700 ways to commit a foul in Quidditch.
- The Tri-Wizard Tournament was first established 700 years before it’s appearance in the GoF.
- Fred and George charge 7 sickles for a canary cream
- Clause Seven of the Decree states that magic may be used before Muggles in exceptional circumstances
- The Room of Requirement, used for DA meetings, is on the 7th floor. (OotP)
- Blaise Zabini’s mother was married 7 times. (HBP)
- 7 death eaters at the tower in HBP: Draco, Fenrir, Amycus, Alecto, tall blond, Snape, Gibbon as well as 7 members of the Order and the DA: McGonagall, Tonks, Lupin, Neville, Ginny, Hermione, Ron
- Lily began going out with James in their 7th year at Hogwarts
- The prophecy is in row 97 in the Department of Mysteries
- There are 7 Animagi registered with the Improper Use of Magic Office
- 7 people locked in the Malfoy’s cellar (DH): Ollivander, Luna, Dean, Harry, Dean, Ron, and Griphook
HOW HAVE WE NEVER NOTICED THIS BEFORE!?!?!?
Guys there’s no notes on this post. We broke another post on tumblr…
JK Rowling is the greatest writer ever
7 is the number for completeness in numerology
0 notes y’all broke it again
the Harry Potter fandom doesn’t fuck around
Wow. So, using the same number over and over somehow makes someone the greatest writer ever.
The HP fandom: consistently amazed by the most mundane things since 1997.
This is beyond amazing!
"Had a nice nose bleed last night and nearly drained my life away Called in Dr. Spaulding and he checked it. Too much altitude. All right now. Just going to Great Salt Lake for a dip."
Salt Lake City, UT
Favorite Movies | SLC Punk! (1999)
→ “You see life is like that. We change, that’s all. You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then. If the guy I was then met the guy I am now he’d beat the shit out of me. Those are the facts.”
when they say the name of the movie in the movie